Monday, April 20, 2009

Hallelujah.....

Apparently some viewers have been unable to post comments, sheesh and I have no brain to pick about this either. I went over my settings and changed some options (why is there no live guru to help with this?) and presto I now get comments. I do have the option selected to approve or disapprove them - this way I get no spam showing up. We all love spam don't we?

Also, thanks to Mel of Mel Stampz I how have my pictures of the inside of cards displaying properly. I guess cyber waves somehow changed the format of my pictures from landscape to portrait when they transferred over....glitch, gotta love that word!

Anyway, things are doing good and I can hardly wait until tomorrow. I have four more Cuttlebug embossing folders arriving on my doorstep. I am making a graduation card for my niece and I need the Congratulations folder....

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day...the weather is gorgeous here and the day got better and better.

Cat

No comments: